Sunday, September 5, 2010

WK 1 Wimba

I was able to watch the archive for the Wimba session on August 31st and was taking notes like crazy!   There is a lot of information and your right when you say that September is a busy work month and a busy month for completing some very important assignments.    I found it very helpful that the information needed on our AR websites was broken down in a way that I was able to understand more of what is expected from me.   I do plan on checking into either Time Machine or Drop Box to back up my AR website.   Listening to the questions and answers given is always helpful because so many times I have the same questions.   I am nervous about all that is expected but hope it will continue to clear up with each step as we go.   Looking forward to the rest of this month...

1 comment: